Looking For That Diamond In The Rough?
For this weekend’s giveaway, one lucky winner will win a Black Diamond Crapemyrtle of their choice from the Black Diamond Crapemyrtle Collection! Black Diamonds, introduced by J. Berry, are a revolutionary new series of crapemyrtles that are perfect for your landscape or patio with the following features:
- Flawless black foliage emerges in early spring followed by masses of brilliant jewel-toned blooms that last until the first frost.
- A naturally compact habit, reaching a maximum height of 10-12 ft. and width of 8ft.
- An attractive flowering hedge or beautiful tree that can be used to line your driveway/fence or planted in decorative pots on your deck, porch or balcony.
- Low-maintenance and drought tolerant.
To enter, please do the following anytime from Friday June 15 through midnight Sunday June 17:
- Take a look at the Collection. Consider: Which Black Diamond Crapemyrtle variety would you choose if you win? Would you plant it in your landscape or in a container?
- Go to the Gardening Know How Facebook page. Find the Black Diamond Crapemyrtle giveaway post pinned at the top of the page. Make a comment underneath this post with your answer to the following 2 questions: “Which Black Diamond Crapemyrtle variety would you choose if you win? And – would you plant it in your landscape or in a container?”
- Share the Black Diamond Crapemyrtle giveaway Facebook post on your timeline.
The winner will be drawn at random from all qualified entrants, and notified through Facebook. (See rules for more information.)
Learn more about Black Diamond Crapemyrtles: