Join Gardening Know How on their scavenger hunt for the China Red Eye Bush Bean! For more information on this hearty heirloom, click here. If you have China Red Eye Bush Beans, photograph them and share them with us hash-tagged #GKHpichunt via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram! All photo submissions will be judged by Gardening Know How staff and one grand prize winner will be selected.
WHAT DO YOU WIN?
- The prestige of being a published photographer! Your photo (credited to you) will be featured in an upcoming article on the Gardening Know How website! How is that for some great bragging rights?!
- A $25 gift certificate to one of the following five seed retailers of your choice: Baker Creek Heirloom Seed Company, Burpee, Johnny’s Selected Seeds, Jung Seed or Seed Savers Exchange!
You have a week to complete this scavenger hunt mission!
Contest starts 8 a.m. EST on Monday, December 7th and ends 8 a.m. EST on Monday, December 14th!
- Photo submissions must be original and the submitting photographer must hold all rights to the work.
Originality of photos will be verified by Gardening Know How.
- Photographers must have explicit permission from any people whose faces are recognizable in their photographs.
- Multiple photo submissions are allowed provided each photo is unique.
- Photos taken of China Red Eye Bush Beans in past years also qualify.
- Photographers retain copyright in their submitted work.
|This will be the first of several scavenger hunts. Get a head start on future scavenges by taking photos of the below fruits & vegetables and increase your odds of winning some great prizes!|
GOOD LUCK & HAPPY HUNTING!
UPDATE 1/3/2016: Congratulations to William Woys Weaver, the winner of the scavenger hunt for the China Red Eye Bush Bean!