Join Gardening Know How on their scavenger hunt for the White Wonder Watermelon! For more information on this unique, fruity, and delicious watermelon, click here. If you have a White Wonder Watermelon, photograph it and share it with us hash-tagged #GKHpichunt via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram! All photo submissions will be judged by Gardening Know How staff and one grand prize winner will be selected.
WHAT DO YOU WIN?
- The prestige of being a published photographer! Your photo (credited to you) will be featured in an upcoming article on the Gardening Know How website! How is that for some great bragging rights?!
- A $25 gift certificate to one of the following five seed retailers of your choice: Baker Creek Heirloom Seed Company, Burpee, Johnny’s Selected Seeds, Jung Seed or Seed Savers Exchange!
You have a week to complete this scavenger hunt mission!
Contest starts 8 a.m. EST on Monday, January 4th and ends 8 a.m. EST on Monday, January 11th!
- Photo submissions must be original and the submitting photographer must hold all rights to the work.
Originality of photos will be verified by Gardening Know How.
- Photographers must have explicit permission from any people whose faces are recognizable in their photographs.
- Multiple photo submissions are allowed provided each photo is unique.
- Photos taken of White Wonder Watermelons in past years also qualify.
- Photographers retain copyright in their submitted work.
GOOD LUCK & HAPPY HUNTING!
UPDATE 1/16/2016: Congratulations to Megan Johnson, the winner of the scavenger hunt for the White Wonder Watermelon!