Join Gardening Know How on their scavenger hunt for Tom Thumb Heirloom Peas! For more information on these peas, which are very ideal for container planting, click here. If you have Tom Thumb Heirloom Peas, photograph them and share them with us hash-tagged #GKHpichunt via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram! All photo submissions will be judged by Gardening Know How staff and one grand prize winner will be selected.
WHAT DO YOU WIN?
- The prestige of being a published photographer! Your photo (credited to you) will be featured in an upcoming article on the Gardening Know How website! How is that for some great bragging rights?!
- A $25 gift certificate to one of the following five seed retailers of your choice: Baker Creek Heirloom Seed Company, Burpee, Johnny’s Selected Seeds, Jung Seed or Seed Savers Exchange!
You have a week to complete this scavenger hunt mission!
Contest starts 8 a.m. EST on Monday, February 29th and ends 8 a.m. EST on Monday, March 7th!
- Photo submissions must be original and the submitting photographer must hold all rights to the work.
Originality of photos will be verified by Gardening Know How.
- Photographers must have explicit permission from any people whose faces are recognizable in their photographs.
- Multiple photo submissions are allowed provided each photo is unique.
- Photos taken of Tom Thumb Heirloom Peas in past years also qualify.
- Photographers retain copyright in their submitted work.
GOOD LUCK & HAPPY HUNTING!
UPDATE 3/24/2016: Congratulations to Zach Medler, the winner of the Tom Thumb Peas Scavenger Hunt photo contest!